TERMS TO USE
SGeek Masters will provide Support Services to customer during the Support Period at the Support Level that has been purchased and is been confirmed to the Customer in this digitally signed document. Customer will not be entitled to receive Support outside of the Support Period. The service portfolio is to be only delivered on request through mediums such as Phone,Chat and E-mail. Onsite support and hardware warranty is not included in this support service module.
Customer will cooperate with and follow the instructions given by any Geek Masters phone analyst. Experience shows that most system problems and errors can be corrected over the phone as a result of close cooperation between the user and the analyst or technician. Customer will complete a backup of all existing data, licensed copy of all necessary software and programs on all affected systems prior to and during the delivery of this Service. Customer should make regular backup copies of the data stored on all affected systems as a precaution against possible failures, alterations, or loss of data. Geek Masters will have no liability for corruption caused by software or its services on any customer data, software, or hardware that may arise out of services provided or due to a hardware malfunction.
TERMS TO USE THE SERVICES
- Geek Masters subscription account can only be used by one person. This single account has a limited scope of usage as defined by number of PCs in the agreement. A client would further need to purchase support for additional PCs if the need arises.
- Geek Masters reserves the right to provide services only for issues and software listed on the website and as mention on the service contract documents signed by the customer. Any software issues and services falling beyond such a scope do not entitle Geek Masters to provide services.
- The services portfolio is to be only delivered through mediums such as Phone, Chat and e-mail(on request). The onsite module is not included as a mode for providing services.
- At no point in time Geek Masters would be liable to provide support for any hardware issues related to PCs, Servers, Printers, Routers and Wireless Access Devices.
- The organization does not offer replacement or takes responsibility for any malfunctioning computer part.
- Geek Masters is not responsible for maintaining security of a PC including username and password. Neither shall the organization be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from a failure to comply with a security obligation.
- PC users are requested not to share their computer username and password with support professionals at any time. If accidentally shared the password must be changed immediately.
- Geek Masters cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from a data theft taking place on a user's computer.
- All actions and interactions with regards to computer support should be in compliance with cyber laws of India/US or one's country of residence.
- Geek Masters as a merchant would be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of a decline of authorization for any Transaction. Nor at any time would a liability become binding in the case of a cardholder exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed upon by the acquiring bank at any time.
- Payment Process \ Credit Card Billing
- card information of customer, hence at Geek Masters we don’t have any recurring payment facility, however in case if a customer is required to pay more for upgrading the services then he/she will be required for filling up a new payment page. Payments are always made on a secure payment page and customers are requested to verify the security certificate of the payment page before making the payment. Additionally, customers are also requested to check the amount quoted on the payment page before completing the payment page. Once a payment is processed, customer will receive a payment receipt on his email address used on the payment form and later will also receive a digitally signed contract document against the payment describing the support plan opted by the customer.
- For buying services online, a valid credit/debit card is required. Geek Masters in this case has every right to either accept or reject a demand made via a credit/debit card.
- Geek Masters support plan starts from the very day on which the agreement is signed and the payment is realized.
- In case the client is not satisfied with the service and hasn't received a successful resolution then he\she will be liable for refund. Please refer to refund policies section for more details.
- Customers are allowed to downgrade their service plan and will get partial refund as per the difference amount between the old and new plan. In case of service downgrade request the services used time would also be used for partial refund calculation.
- Customers are allowed to upgrade their service plan and will be required to make additionally payment for the difference between the old and the new plan.
- All service charges are inclusive of taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities of USA, and you shall also be held responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, if levied in your country.
- No credit card information of a customer is stored. Nor at any point in time charges are levied without any explicit consent.
- Clients can shift from a monthly/annual plan to an incident based plan. An accommodation for the amount can be made at the behest of terms and conditions suggested by an account manager. Cancellation and Termination
- A client is solely responsible for canceling an account. An email or a phone request for cancellation of an account must be forwarded to the account cancellation department and in return an acknowledgement of the same should be received by a client.
- Geek Masters reserves the right to either suspend or terminate an account and refuse any current or future use of the Service. The reasons for such an action can be related to unauthorized access of a portal, servers and databases, abusive behavior, data theft, improper utilization of services, availing services for PC other than the one currently registered with Geek Masters. The termination of service would not only lead to deactivation or deletion of an account but also access to any PC Support Service.
- Payment, Upgrading And Downgrading Terms
- Refund Policy
- If Geek Masters support team is not able to resolve even a single issue within 10 Days of the subscription purchase then refund will be made for the full payment made by the customer. However, if one or more issues are fixed and customer still wants refund of his\her amount before time period mentioned in the agreement then partial refund will be done after subtracting the service charge on fixed issues. Geek Masters reserves the right to either deduct a minimum of $99 or 25% of the total amount charged, whichever is higher. In short, for X number of cases resolved a charge would be made and rest of the amount would be refunded.
- Once a refund request is approved, it takes about 4-5 business for the amount to be credited in the customer’s account. The refund amount automatically gets credited into the same card used by the customer for making the initial payment.
- For every refund request approved and amount refunded, customer will receive an email communication confirmation.
- End User License Agreements (Eula) Â€“ Generally
In connection with our Service, we may provide to you, the use of certain software which is owned by Geek Masters or its third party licensors, and suppliers. We as well as the third party licensors reserve the right to update or change the Software from time to time and you agree to cooperate in performing such steps as may be necessary to install any updates or upgrades to the Software. You may use the Software only as part of, or for use with, the Service in accordance with the Service Plan and for no other purpose. The Software may be accompanied by a EULA from Geek Masters or a third party. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of that license agreement and by this Agreement, where applicable. You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a EULA unless you first agree to the terms and conditions of the EULA.
Limitation Of Liability
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in no event shall Geek Masters be liable to you in excess of the amounts actually paid by you to Geek Masters under the Plan Order that is the subject of the dispute.